Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to excel with our team.
Who are we looking for?
Our company operates a global sportsbook and casino brand that will soon launch a new project in the UK and who recently acquired an important UK football partnership to push this launch.
This role focuses on the development of marketing strategies in the UK and the monitoring of legal requirements for the brand. The UK Country Manager will collaborate with the rest of the team in Australia, as well as the platform, games providers, and team in Malta to create strategies and campaigns.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Customer acquisition and conversion
- Budgets, business plans, marketing plan and economic follow-up for the targeted markets, together with any other reporting
- Manage, plan and execute all marketing and sales activities for the local markets to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets
- Define and communicate the regional market strategy and the product for English territories whilst continuously conducting regular competitor analysis
- Monitoring current and future regulatory requirements for the market and adopting a strategy to cater for these needs accordingly
- Create tailor-made targeted marketing campaigns, promotions, and events.
- Working across departments with the Australian team to capture and optimize synergies with other markets
- Be an essential part of the sports marketing activation strategy and campaigns with the football team and other global sports sponsors
- Work across the full player/user journey, establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive acquisition and conversion efficiency, player onboarding, retention and yield
- Working alongside the Affiliate team in Australia to further extend market distribution via affiliate partnerships.
- Take responsibility for the annual budget planning
- Be the company representative in the UK when dealing with major customers, partners, and professional associations.
- Create and optimize profitable affiliate deals in the UK
Skills & Experience:
- At least two years experience as a Country Manager in the UK gambling sphere
- Knowledge of affiliation in the iGaming industry
- Sports sponsorships knowledge
- Working flexible hours to conduct calls and meetings with the Australian team and assist to the sponsored team local’s matches
- Team player
- Knowledgeable about social platforms, Twitch and Youtube
- Crypto knowledge is preferable
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication & leadership skills
- Proactive approach in day-to-day tasks
- Tech savvy person
How to apply
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume together with a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.