Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to exceed with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a “unicorn” UI/UX Designer who can bring our user experience to new levels and satisfy our demanding user base. Although our Gambling platforms are consistently rated some of the best Cryptocurrency Casinos, we think they can be X times better.
As a UI/UX Designer at Easygo, you will be responsible for the design of simple and concise UX for new features whilst improving the usability of the existing functions.
You will work closely with an array of stakeholders, including but not limited to, Production Designers, Product Owners, Frontend Engineers and internal users conducting user testing.
It is a rare opportunity to let your creative talent shine, polish your craft, learn a whole lot and meet other talented people like yourself.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Create innovative user interfaces, whilst paying close attention to the information architecture and interaction design
- Create interactive prototypes that illustrate your UI design to increase user engagement and retention
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Development teams as well as the broader team to define research goals, collect insights, and translate them into the product
- Staying up to date with the latest design tools, processes, and trends
Skills & Experience:
- Experience creating A/B tests
- Experience with analytics and data-based design approaches
- Experience in working on new features, you keep searching and iterating design solutions until you feel you nailed it (but deep inside you know that a better idea might come later and you embrace that!)
- Expert at designing and prototyping in Sketch/Figma
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research), creating personas and journey maps
- You have a Designer’s Eye – Must be able to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes or prototypes. This is a strongly creative position
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience is required
Experience: 3+ years (post-education) experience in a similar role is required
To thrive as a member of the design team, you must:
- Operate with an ownership mentality by taking initiative, being resourceful, and executing with passion
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Be a quick learner and be passionate about learning
- Embody creativity, be honest, humble, mature, committed, and cultivate a positive culture
- Be eager to learn the entire existing product and thoroughly understand users workflows, their motivations, goal, and pain points
- Have the ability to make things happen with limited direction. Have an excellent proactive attitude, take-charge personality, and a “can-do” demeanour
How to apply
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume, a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team, as well as a portfolio showcasing your UX design work – a website link is all good!
Please note that applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.