We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to excel with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our Development team is growing faster than ever and we are now looking for an Internal Technical Recruiter who will be able to support both the Front-end and Back-end Development’s hiring needs. You’ll work closely with the team leads to source and attract the best talent in a competitive market to support our evolving needs and build high-performing teams whilst championing our company’s culture and values.
To be successful, you’ll be experienced in managing, prioritising and closing searches against briefs. You’ll thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment and get the job done.
You’ll have extensive knowledge recruiting for technical roles in digital, start-up or e-commerce businesses, specifically across Development and Product and understand the importance of networking, fostering strong relationships with candidates, and deliver on an amazing candidate experience.
If you enjoy getting creative about finding amazing talent and guiding them through our hiring experience, this is the role for you!
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You’ll play a key role in raising awareness of the Easygo Technology brand in the market.
- You’ll be working with each internal team manager particularly in our tech department to establish priority and a recruitment plan for each vacancy.
- Interview scheduling and diary management of all interviews taking place.
- Use market knowledge to source and attract future talent into the business using a range of methods and cost effect channels – direct sourcing, talent mapping, employee referral, social media, job boards and networking.
- Screening and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, including reviewing CV’s, phone screening, interview coordination, and frequent communication with candidates.
- You will work closely with team leads to develop detailed job descriptions and provide talent market research to support salary recommendations.
- You’ll evaluate our business specifications and customise targeted job descriptions to attract appropriate candidate skill sets.
- You’ll have the freedom to develop new Talent Acquisition initiatives and deliver these new programs internally. We want you to push the boundaries and help us evolve our processes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Experience: Previous experience in a similar role is required
Skills & Requirements:
- You’ll bring with you significant experience as a technical recruiter, either in-house or with a mix of internal and agency.
- Experience in engaging with and sourcing candidates across a range of sectors.
- You’ll have worked supporting Technology business units or within a Tech organisation, having networks and subject matter expertise across Dev and Product talent markets.
- You’ll know how to identify what needs to be done first and be able to prioritise and manage your time effectively, and are transparent in the way you work.
- You’ll enjoy problem-solving and enjoy the various challenges that come with a fast-paced and evolving organisation.
- As a strong communicator, you enjoy dealing with various stakeholders and are open to learning new industries and new technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume together with a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
Australian work rights preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.