Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to exceed with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for sports and betting enthusiasts to join our Sportsbook team. Reporting into the Trading & Operations Executives, you will assist them in managing the trading, risk & content aspects of the product, ensuring it meets the needs of our customers and giving them a first-class experience.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Providing level 2 support to our customer support team, assisting them in dealing with customer queries
- Site content management – including optimisation of content, banner management and overall quality control
- Customer & risk management – profiling and segmenting customers as well as monitoring betting activity
- Analysis and reporting on product performance, including daily and weekly product performance reviews
Skills & Experience:
- Strong sporting knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Industry experience is preferable
- The role will be shift based (including weekends) to accommodate the needs of the business
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume together with a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.