Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to excel with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
About this role
Our company is focused on becoming the biggest online sportsbook, casino/social casino in the world. We’re building a team that’s eager to learn, that has a passion for operating and building new products and technologies that reach millions of customers. We care about each customer interaction, experience, behaviour, and insight and strive to ensure that we are always acting authentically.
Our platform is an important acquirer of sports sponsorships and brand ambassadors. We are looking for someone to help with the creation and execution of campaigns to elevate these sports assets.
With a Premier League sponsorship, UFC partnership, Table tennis and more to come, this person will be in charge of the daily communications with our partners, creating campaigns and actions to set them in motion.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Create digital and on-site marketing campaigns with our sports assets
- Coordinate the creation of content for our channels and website related to the mentioned sports assets
- Facilitate the marketing materials review process across selected teams and ambassadors
- Facilitate and plan VIP experiences for our players with the teams and athletes
- Orchestrate and communicate on daily basis with all the marketing and design teams to make the most out of these sponsorships and campaigns
- Help the acquisition and retention team to utilise the acquired sponsorships to improve their KPIs
- Be on the lookout for new sponsorship opportunities
- Plan alongside our retention and sports team promotions to activate our sponsorships
- Coordinate with social media influencers marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in campaign planning and coordination. You will need to be highly efficient and organized, confident in engaging with multiple teams across different locations.
- Whilst experience in the sports or the sports betting industry is not required, a passion for sports is a must (especially soccer, UFC, basketball and esports).
- We move at the pace of sports, so candidates will need to be flexible in their working hours reflecting the demands of the sporting schedule.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency means bonus points!
- Perfect English communication and writing skills are a must – if you are bilingual even better!
How to apply
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume together with a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
Australian work rights preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.