Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to exceed with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a full-time Social Media Manager with at least two years of experience coordinating social media channels to come into Easygo and make an instant impact. Creating engaging content across all our clients’ social media channels is extremely important to our retention strategy, and we can’t wait to welcome the right candidate with open arms. Working with the Retention Marketing team, you will be responsible for every piece of content published across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Coordinating all of our clients Social Media channels
- Creating engaging content
- Tracking key social media metrics
- Basic customer service
- Liaising with other teams to ensure relevant content is produced and published
- Interacting with players through social platforms and on-site chat
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years+ social media experience necessary
- Sports & Casino gambling knowledge necessary
- Cryptocurrency knowledge advantageous
- Excellent communication and written skills required
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Bi-lingual skills advantageous
How to Apply
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume together with a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
Australian work rights preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.