Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to exceed with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Marketing Support Agent to help grow the Easygo brands through customer communication and support. Maintaining relationships with our clients and players is a vital marketing strategy, and we would love to add to our team. Your main tasks would involve liaising with players on a support level, supporting our marketing and promotions teams to communicate relevant information.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Customer service
- Live Support
- Player-to-client communication
- Forming and maintaining relationships with clients and their players
- Working closely with Marketing Team to inform users of correct and relevant information
- Processing financial transactions and bonuses
- Communicating promotional payouts
Skills & Experience:
- Sports & Casino gambling knowledge necessary
- Cryptocurrency knowledge advantageous
- Customer service experience necessary
- Excellent communication and written skills required
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Bi-lingual skills advantageous
Kindly note – This role is a full-time role that would require you to work 5 days per week, which could include the weekend.
How to Apply
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume together with a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
Australian work rights preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.