Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to exceed with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an Online Marketing Coordinator to help grow the Easygo brands by forming, coordinating and maintaining relationships with websites from multiple GEOs. Aside from assisting the Affiliate manager in facilitating deals, your main tasks would include maintaining daily communication with the existing affiliates and onboarding more website affiliates in a rapid-paced industry.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Assist & coordinate the company’s affiliate program, focusing on maximising the exposure in related industry websites
- Research, source & evaluate and onboard new affiliates to the program
- Maintain existing relationships with partnered affiliates
- Monitor and analyse results of affiliate campaigns, including completing weekly/monthly KPI reports
- Work closely with the team to deliver weekly/monthly targets and reports
- Providing some creative direction for emails, banners and landing pages
Skills & Experience:
- Junior level encouraged to apply
- Affiliate marketing knowledge is crucial
- Gambling knowledge advantageous
- Confident in data management with the highest attention to detail, measuring value metrics such as CPM & CPA
- Excellent communication
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Bi-lingual skills would be preferred for this role
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or commensurate experience is preferred
Kindly note – This role is a full-time role that would require you to work 5 days per week, which could include the weekend and 3 weekdays.
How to Apply
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume together with a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
Australian work rights preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.