Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to exceed with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone that has applied experience with compliance in the gambling industry and navigating through regulations, who will be able to ensure that our procedures and operations are compliant and up to date. Working closely with management and stakeholders, you’ll be the key person in guiding our company’s global strategy.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a liaison between regulatory bodies and the company.
- Prepare and submit applications and reports to applicable regulatory bodies.
- Responding to requests for information from regulatory bodies.
- Researching and analysing the regulatory landscape of new jurisdictions.
- Drive the regulatory and compliant nature of our operations, including compliance with data protection, AML and other relevant legislation.
- Researching and analysing of the regulatory landscape of new jurisdictions.
- Monitoring regulatory changes, planning and delivering appropriate action.
- Delivering internal auditing and training on all aspects of legislative corporate compliance.
- Helping in setting up the company structure according to the current and future challenges.
- Leading the application process to new regulatory markets.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge of applicable government regulations.
- Ability to inform and educate managers and department heads on regulations and policies that require compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- 2 years+ experience in the gambling industry would be advantageous.
Qualifications: A degree in Law or related field is necessary for this role
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume together with a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
Australian work rights preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.