About the job
Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to excel with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Japanese Support Agent to help grow the Easygo brands through customer communication and support. Maintaining relationships with our clients and players is a vital marketing strategy, and we would love to add to our team. Your main tasks would involve daily communication with our Japanese customer base and supporting their customer journey from start to end.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Customer service & live support
- Player-to-client communication
- Forming and maintaining relationships with clients and their players
- Working closely with Acquisition Team to communicate relevant information
- The role will be fully focused on the Japanese market. Proper support training will be provided!
Notes – This position will require the successful candidate will be given the choice to pick one of two shifts – 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm.
Skills & Experience:
- Sports & Gambling knowledge advantageous
- Cryptocurrency knowledge would be advantageous
- Customer service experience is necessary
- Excellent communication and written skills required
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Ability to multitask
Bilingual skills are necessary – Japanese & English.
How to Apply
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume together with a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
Australian work rights preferred.
Opportunity for tremendous growth within the Japanese market.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.