Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to exceed with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
Who are we looking for?
With over 2,500 internal transactions per day, we are looking to build & scale a self-auditing process to ensure accountability across not only our Melbourne operation but our overseas partners. You will help to build the auditing processes & team from the ground up.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Identifying and assessing areas of significant business risk within our used systems.
- Identifying and reducing all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Providing accurate analysis and reports on the overall operational performance of the business unit.
- Monitoring all types of transactions.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Proactively collaborating with the operational team to streamline the current process and/or data management.
- Reporting audit findings and recommending improvements.
Skills & Experience:
- Well-rounded analytical skills and commercial judgement
- Expert level skills in MS-Excel is essential
- Exceptional accounting skills
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to simplify and automate processes would be a big plus
- SQL knowledge desirable
- Experience with Fraud Detection Systems would be highly regarded
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business will be highly regarded
Experience: 2 years previous experience in a similar role is preferred
How to apply
If you believe that you are the right person for the job, please submit a copy of your resume together with a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.