Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to exceed with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a graphic designer to create the graphics that will be used in our content and communications, such as on the blog, in emails, social media, and advertising.
Our ideal candidate will have experience designing in Vector, or other design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, and will have an exciting portfolio showcasing their visual design work.
Main duties & responsibilities:
This is a full-time role within our multimedia design department. Here’s what a week of deliverables would typically look like:
- 2 Illustrations
- 2 Email header images
- Social media and advertising images as needed
- Infographics, GIFs, or other interactive visual content as needed
Skills & Experience:
- You are able to create visually appealing illustrations according to a style guide.
- You are a master at time management and never miss a deadline!
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have an excellent handle on typography, layout, and colour.
- You are creative and skilled in visual design software.
- You can work autonomously, with minimal guidance and run with it.
- You work quickly and efficiently to get the job done
- Experience creating GIFs and animations from scratch as well as animating existing assets would be advantageous.
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume, a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team as well as some type of portfolio showcasing your work – a website link is all good!
Applications submitted without a portfolio won’t be considered.
Australian work rights preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@easygo.io.