Easygo is an established web development startup, based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in the creation, management and marketing of various products in the online gaming space. Our core focus is around building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks, all with the latest technology to ensure everything we do is not only fresh but also rewarding and exciting.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, open-minded and inclusive employer. We invest in you so that you can focus on doing what you’re great at and have the tools to excel with our team.
With modern pet-friendly office spaces, development opportunities, team activities as well as weekly lunches and massages, you can be rest assured there is never a dull moment when working with the Easygo team.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our dynamic business environment. The successful candidate will need to have strong technical knowledge when it comes to preparing financial statements, complying with international accounting standards, all whilst solving the complex problems that might arise along the way.
We are a successful group of companies in the iGaming sector, and we are looking to hire an Accountant that will have the ability to also take on some extra “Financial Controller” duties.
You will be responsible for a broad range of activities to guarantee that our financial operations comply with international accounting standards and best practices for corporate governance. In addition, you will play a key role in enhancing financial controls, strategic planning and identifying growth opportunities whilst managing financial and business risks.
The primary duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting: Managing efficiently the day-to-day and month-end record keeping and financial transactions and preparing the financial statements and reconciliations of the company and ensuring all financial transactions are properly recorded and reported.
- Accounts Payable: Be in charge of the payments and cost tracking of the team.
- Financial Planning and Analysis: Providing insight to guide strategic decision making and the operational future, taking ownership of key financial processes such as business plans, budgeting, modelling tools and KPI reporting.
- Commercial Acumen: Supporting the Partners and participating in commercial negotiations and contractual discussions with clients and affinity/trusted suppliers and partners.
- Operating Territories: Support strategic and tactical financial requirements across all operating jurisdictions.
- Audit: Work closely with our Head of internal audits and our Head of Compliances and Legal to ensure that the three departments align with companies objectives.
The characteristics of the ideal candidate are:
- Good communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel and financial software skills.
- Is experienced in working with Crypto and Global Currencies.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures and processes.
- Has fintech or financial markets business experience.
- iGaming and Crypto knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe that you are the person that we are looking for, please submit a copy of your resume together with a letter of introduction explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
Australian work rights preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.